Awwwwww so lovely!!!! Two of my fav things
No-Churn Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
★☆☆☆☆ (very easy)
- 200g spreadable cream cheese (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy (whipping) cream, cold
- 3/4 cup blueberry syrup
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until creamy and smooth. Slowly add condensed milk, creaming between each addition to avoid lumps. Stir in vanilla extract and heavy cream. Switch to the whisk attachment. Beat on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form when beaters are lifted.
- Spread half into an 8×8 inch, square baking dish. Dollop with half of blueberry syrup. Top with remaining cream mixture, spreading evenly. Dollop with remaining blueberry syrup. Using a knife, swirl the syrup into the cream mixture. Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
- Allow to sit out for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Skywalk (by S Tu)
Phew!!! I’ve finally gotten back on here! I forgot my password, then got so busy. Now i’m ready to sit back and look at all these totally amazing posts from everyone!!! :D
Look at that smug motherfucker. He’s the happiest damn thing on this planet.
LOOK AT IT ITS DOING THE n_n FACE ITS SO CUTE OMG